I love going to concerts, and frequently go for both Chinese & Symphonic Orchestral performances with our older children. However, with a young baby, this is just not possible for at least awhile. We took the opportunity instead to go for an outdoor SCO concert at the Turf Club.We were early. JR took a nap and had his milky. I had the pouch on, which provided extra coverage since I still need to guide JR on the initial latching on as he's still quite a young baby. Wearing a nursing top with an empire-level nursing opening helped with easier access.
He woke just as the concert started. He seemed a little dazed at first but stayed awake the rest of the time, watching, and watching, eyes huge and super *kaypo*...and pooping. *HAHAH*
It was a fairly good outing. Poor JR didn't like the drive home. Must have been past his bedtime. ;( Was wailing the whole journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment