Ever exploiting any "educational" opportunities, I took the chance to point out to him in Chinese that there's a Purple Barney, a Green Baby Bop, and a Yellow BJ. *hehe*.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Colours
Chanced upon this Barney Kiddy Ride on my trip to Daiso this morning. Since JR loves the Baby Bop and Barney book (interestingly he hates the Barney videos), I let him sit and play for a while.

Ever exploiting any "educational" opportunities, I took the chance to point out to him in Chinese that there's a Purple Barney, a Green Baby Bop, and a Yellow BJ. *hehe*.
Ever exploiting any "educational" opportunities, I took the chance to point out to him in Chinese that there's a Purple Barney, a Green Baby Bop, and a Yellow BJ. *hehe*.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
r u enjoying him even more now as your no.4 and more experience?
Not really....he keeps me way too busy! And I'm too zombified. Really "jin boh eng".
Post a Comment