Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dot Dots

Started JR on Math Dot Cards this week. Not sure if he is too old for this. Difficult to have him stay still and focus for long at this age. Thankfully, they only require flashing of the dot cards for a very short while, but even that seems challenging to do with a 11-month-old.

Incidentally, the cards fit very well into our MIM sling plastic bags. Quite useful for holding only what I need for the timebeing - only need like 20 cards at a time.

I bought these Math Dot Cards from a local website:
www.kidsbook.sg

This website seems quite useful:
http://www.childandme.com/how-teach-your-child-math-glenn-domans-dot-method/

2 comments:

SweetiesLover said...

Hi. I would like to ask u a few question. How much u bought tis dot cards? I couldn't read chinese well so not very sure what's e website writing. Haax! Izit complete set of 0-100, n symbols? Does it come with instruction of how to teach? Thx. Hope to hear from u soon

MIM said...

S$99. You can email them to ask. Yes, it comes complete with the symbols and instructions.