Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Liana

The Liana is my absolute favourite nursing top of the moment. ;-)

It has scrunches at the bust so that even when I wear the most convenient-to-nurse-in Cami-style bras, I won't look flat-chested. The bounded neckline is mom-friendly as my baby who likes to grab at my necklines won't manage to pull the neckline down with him and expose me (urgh!). The nursing opening is also just right for nursing in a baby pouch or sling.

And... the short-sleeved version has sleeves just at the right length for more modest coverage of my newly postpartum arms, being flattering instead. Just what a new mom like me needs to look good!

I used to wear the sleeveless version with great confidence. Maybe in a few more months then!

Unlike my younger self, I think I need a little longer for all the post-baby fat to melt away. *sigh*, but in the meantime, I couldn't resist grabbing the new colours of the short-sleeved Liana that just came in stock this week! Oh, and I could take them in the smaller S size already. So happy. ;-)

Liana Scrunch Top: Short-Sleeve & Sleeveless. New colours are in for the Short-Sleeved Liana in a Purple-Blue & a really refreshing bright pink.

No comments: