My EDD is 30th July. Have started packing for the hospital. What went into my bag.. Calming Chamomile Spray: I love this spray for refreshing myself, even in normal times.
. Perineal Wash
. Disposable Cloth-like Panties: 1 pack is more than enough for a 2-day stay!
. Ultra-Thin Extra-Long Overnight Sanitary Napkins: much more comfy than the thick hospital ones.
. 3 nursing-friendly bras : I brought mostly the camisole bras for ease of use and comfort, plus 1 nice bra for leaving the hospital in
. 2 Ally Transitional Dresses: Comfortable and Great for Breastfeeding
. 1 pair of maternity jeans & nursing top: for wearing when Going Homel.
. Personal Grooming / Care Items (the hospital will usually have toothbrush/toothpaste/shampoo/bodywash/washcloth/towel).
. Music CDs (there are cd players in some hospitals)
. OB/GYN Antenatal Care Card (for admission)
. Wallet with NRIC
. Digital Camera
. Marriage Certificate (so hubby can apply to use Medisave - also useful if you register baby's birth at hospital).
. Going Home Outfit for Baby (Romper, Cap, mittens/booties, Snugwrap blanket).
This time I really didn't pack all that much. Just about enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment